Aluminum tread plates are widely used as antiskid plates in ship and auto building in the construction and transportation industries. The advantages of using aluminum tread plates instead of steel plates for antiskid is obvious, they are better for antirust and lighter; can be used for many years and retains high value after being replaced. Diamond plates can be polished to a highly reflective finish for applications that require a beautiful surface as well as a tough exterior.
Features of Aluminum Tread Plate:
1) Light in weight
2) Convenient assembling
Patterns of Aluminum Tread Plate:
1) big 5 bar
2) small 5 bar
4) 3 bar
5) pointer, etc.
Specifications of Aluminum Tread Plate:
1) Grade:1050,1060, 1100, 3003, 3105, 5052, 5083, 5754, 6061, etc.
2) Thickness: 6.35mm max
3) Width: 1600mm max.
4) Length: 12000mm max.
5) Temper: H14/H154 H24/H254 H26/H274 H18/H194 H32/H334, etc.
6) Tread height: 1.0mm - 1.5mm
7) Tread length: 35mm - 50mm
Packaging of Aluminum Tread Plate
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Tread Plate:
1) Cosmetic/decorative purpose
2) Covering walls
3) Back splash
4) Fitness room/gym
6) Shelves or shelf front covering
8) Stone guard for horse/animal trailers
9) Low impact area
10) Trailer trims
11) Art project
12) Easy to be bend around the corner in protecting the worn of the pillars or the corner of the wall
13) Door guard and kick guard
14) Wall border base board
16) Trucks trims
We will contact with you within 8 hours