Grade: C11000 copper, 3003 aluminum
Outside Diameter: 6.35mm - 19.05mm
Wall Thickness: 0.5mm - 1.20mm
Internal conductor uses international standard round copper strictly. Isolation by high pressure process polyethylene.The characteristics are as follows: low reduction, good moisture-proof, small radius curve, etc.
Cryptographic knit and Aluminum longitudinally covered make higher shield, especially for long-distance transmission. Four shielding access cables together with Argon arc welding aluminum tube lines much more suitable for the HFC wide band.
The outer sheath has characters as high anti-flaming, anti-aging, moisture-proof, and good support performance, which insures long service life of cable.
Specifications of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube (CCA Tube for Radio Frequency Cable):
1) Tinned Copper BC: Bare Copper CCS: Copper Clad Steel CCA: Copper Clad Aluminum
2) Al-Foil: Non-bonded Al-foil, bonded Al-foil, double bonded Al-foil, and double non-bonded Al-foil and Messenger are available
3) Braiding wire: AL, BC and TC available
4) Braiding wire diameter: 0.10, 0.12, 0.13, 0.14, 0.15, 0.16mm available
5) Braiding net: 32, 48, 64, 72, 80, 96, 120, 128, 144 and more available
6) Braiding coverage: Between 30% - 97% available
7) PVC jacket of Flame retardant, UV, or UL available
Features of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube (CCA Tub for Radio Frequency Cable):
1) Good heat-transmit performance
2) Heat conduction
3) Good elongation
4) Being extruded and processed well
5) Good corrosion-resistance
7) Excellent heat-sinking capability
Alloy Number: 3003 Aluminum
Copper: T2 (C1100 in JIS; C11000 in ASTM)
Nominal Datum :
Specific Gravity: 4.3g/cm³
*Shadowed area show the normal products we can make.
Manufacturing Of Aluminum Tube
Packaging of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Copper Clad Aluminum Tube (CCA Tub for Radio Frequency Cable):
1) Radio Frequency Cable
2) Connection tube
4) Refrigeration tube
5) Coaxial Cable
6) Inner conductor of RF cable, etc.
The outer layer of CCA tube is T2 or C1100 copper, and the inner layer is antirust 3003 Aluminum Alloy,
and the middle layer is the Metallurgy integrated Layer of copper and Aluminum.
Thermal Conductivity for Copper is about 380 w/m*c, compared to 237 w/m*c for Aluminum, which is only approximately 60% of Copper thermal Conductivity.
Aluminum is the material for inner tube, as it preserves heat better than copper.
The weight ratio between copper and aluminum is approximately 55:45, and volume ratio between
copper and aluminum is approximately 25:75, with density of 4.3. Compared to copper tubes,
it can save up to 45% of the cost. The tensile strength is between 150 and 190MPa, elongation is between 35% and 40%.
Pressure resistance level is above 15MPa. With unique two-layer structure design it has very strong pressure resistance, making it reliable and safer to use.
We will contact with you within 8 hours