Aluminum Circle/Disc is mainly used for general commercial and industrial uses, like the capacitor case,
toothpaste case, medical tubes, kitchenware, spray bottle, cosmetic case and glue tube case, etc.
With high quality casting and rolling coils or hot-rolled coils as raw materials, it goes through different cold
rolling deformation, slitting, annealing and finally stamping into an aluminum disc, then packaging for delivery.
Specifications of Aluminum Circles / Aluminum Discs:
1) Grade: 1050, 1060, 3003, 3105, 5052
2) Thickness: 0.8mm - 5.0mm
3) Diameter Range: 180mm - 1000mm
4) Temper: O, H14, H16, etc.
5) Production process: CC or DC
6) Package: seaworthy wooden pallet or wooden case
7) Appearance: flat clean surface without scratches, wholes, oil dirty, oxidation, cutting edge, no burrs
Features of Aluminium Circles / Aluminum Discs:
1) Alloy 1050, 1060, 1100, 1200, 3003, 3004 aluminium circles, deep drawing quality, good spinning quality, excellent forming and anodizing, no four ears.
2) Excellent reflectivity, good for polishing
3) Good anodized quality, suitable for hard anodizing and enameling
4) Clean surface and smooth edge, hot rolled quality, fine grains and after deep drawing no looper lines
5) Excellent pearl color anodizing
Packaging of Aluminum Circles / Aluminum Discs
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Circles / Aluminum Discs:
1) Deep drawing cookware
2) Spinning cookware
3) Road sign
4) Building Material
5) Insulation, etc.