Specifications of disposable Endotracheal Tube:
1. Larger contact
2. DEHP free available;
3. Two types of pilot balloon.
4. Uncuffed & Cuffed
Disposable Endotracheal Tube Structure:
Disposable endotracheal intubation is divided in to A (reinforced) and B(normal) two kinds of models, each model according to the presence of capsule is divided into two kinds, is divided into a number of different size and specifications. No sac type reinforced endotracheal intubation, slope Angle, 15 mm standard by the patient end joint, machine side, murphy hole, spring; Bag type reinforced endotracheal intubation on the basis of the former includes gas tubes, instructs the balloon, separation Angle, set of capsule. Products should be sterile.
Usage of Disposable Endotracheal Tube:
Used in the mouth or inserted into the trachea, through the nose channel using established artificial respiration.
Features of Disposable Endotracheal Tube:
1. For both oral & nasal intubation
2. 100% latex free
3. Atraumatic soft rounded beveled tip
4. High volume low pressure cuff provides an effective seal and low pressure to patients airways
5. Softer rounded Murphy eye is less invasive
6. Clear tubing printing sizes
7. universal connector
8. Radio opaque line provided
9. Blister packing(banana packing) or peelable pouch as per request
10. Sterile by EO gas, single use
11. Both uncuffed & cuffed type are available.