With advanced science and technology, our company develops and manufactures various kinds of Stainless Steel Wire.
Both new and old customers at home and abroad are welcomed to visit our company!
Specifications of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
1. Grade：304, 304L, 316, 316L, 410, 430, etc
2. Size: 0.02-0.10mm.
3. Fiber Length: 1mm-120mm
4. Specific Gravity: 7.98g/cm3
5. Melting Point: 1350 degrees Celsius
6. Thermal Resist: 650 degrees Celsius
7. Pull Broken Strength:11.0g/30.0g
8. Elongation: 1.0%min
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might otherwise be caused during storage or transportation.
1. Reply Your Inquiry Within 24 Working Hours.
2. Experience Staff Answer All Your Questions In Fluent English.
3. Customized Design Is Available. OEM And ODM Are Welcome.
4. The Third Party Inspection Is Accepted.
Characteristics of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
1. Flexible and soft but durable
2. Best material for different industrial application.
3. With great tensile strength and capable to bear high temperature (thermal resistant).
Advantages of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
1. High temperature resistant (>650 degrees Celsius)
2. Good electric conductivity
3. Resist to corrosion
4. Resist to washing
5. Permanent electric conductivity
6. Good performance on heat conduct
Applications of Stainless Steel Fine Wire:
Weaving wire for cloth and mesh : architectural, filtration.
Knitting wire for filtration
Agricultural (fine) wire for the construction of beehives : frames
Braiding wire for hoses : hydraulic
Medical wire for dental furniture
Cabling wire for control cables or strands
Locking wire for safety applications in vehicules : aircraft, motorcycle, etc
Q: What is wire diameter?
A: Wire diameter is always checked with a micrometer caliper. Diameters of wires in both directions should be checked.
Q: What are the types of stainless steel wire?
1. Electrolysis Polishing Wire
2. Spring Wire
3. Annealed Wire
4. Stainless steel wire for wire rope
5. Stainless steel wire for Weaving
6. Spoke wire
7. Stainless steel Welding Wire
8. Fine Stainless steel wire
Q: What’s the delivery state?
A: S, LD, WCD
Q: Can I get samples?
A: We are pleased to provide samples for your testing and inspecting.
The sample is free, but you only need to pay for the courier charge.
Q: Can I add our label or sticker on the rolls, carton or pallet?
A: Yes, sure. But please note that it doesn’t contain any material on copyright infringement.
Q: What are applications of stainless steel wire?
1. Applied to kitchen utensils, all kinds of baskets, industrial appliances, high-end office supplies, etc.
2. Different types of spring.
3. Used in mine and coal mining machinery, screen pipe, sieve plate, centrifuge basket.
4. Suitable for the production of wire rope.
5. Widely used in the preparation of ordinary net, screen and heatproof transportation net.
6. For spoke of bicycles, autos and motorcycles.
7. Used as semi-manufactured wire of core wire for welding wire, welding wire for SAW, TIG, MIG for electrode production.
8. Used in various large-wire-number high-precision filter, anti-radiation anti-static composite materials, automotive air bag restraint system, shielding net of optical fiber and cable and etc.