Aluminum circles are widely used in the kitchen supplies and lighting industries.
They are found in items such as cooking ware, pan covers, non-stick pans,
pressure cookers, water heaters, as well as hardware supplies like lamp shades
and lighting shells.
Specifications of Aluminum Circles / Aluminum Discs:
1) Series: 5005, 5052, 5083, 5086, 5154, 5182, 5251, 5754, etc.
2) Thickness: 0.20mm - 2.0mm
3) Width: 15mm -1600mm
4) Temper: all available, H1X, H2X, H3X, O, HXXX
5) Continuous casting and hot rolled both available
6) Coil ID: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 508mm or negotiable
7) Coil OD: per customer's request
Features of our Aluminium Circles:
1) Standard and stable Technology for producing Best Aluminium Circle
2) ISO 9001:2008 SGS Certified
3) Reliable QC and Premium quality with competitive price
4) Excellent surface quality for deep processing
5) Excellent elongation and tensile strength for drawing and spinning
Packaging of Aluminum Circles / Aluminum Discs:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to regulations and customer requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of product and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Circles / Aluminum Discs:
1) Cooking ware
2) Pan cover
3) Pressure cooker
4) Electric cooker
5) Lamp shade, etc.