Aluminum diamond plate is a type of lightweight metal plate. One side is raised regular diamonds or lines and the other side is plan. The embossed surface plays the role of anti-skid. This product can be used for industrial corridor, automotive assembly line, stairs, platforms, flooring laying, also for a variety of corrosive environments with long service life.
Pattern Aluminum Diamond Plate With Diamond / Bar / Pointer Patterns:
1) big 5 bar
2) small 5 bar
4) 3 bar
5) pointer, etc.
Specifications of Aluminum Diamond Plate:
1) Grade: 1060, 1100, 3003, 3105, 5052, 5083, 5754, 6061, etc.
2) Thickness: 1mm - 6mm
3) Width: max. 2200mm
4) Length: max. 12000mm
5) Temper: H14/H154 H24/H254 H26/H274 H18/H194 H32/H334, etc.
6) Tread height: 1.0mm - 1.5mm
7) Tread length: 35mm - 50mm
Packaging of Aluminum Diamond Plate
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Features of Aluminum Diamond Plate:
1) Resist slip. The raised and rough surface supply the mechanical strength of the sheet.
2) Ease and simply of operation. With one side is flat, making it easy to be fasten to the land.
3) Resist corrosion and rust. Galvanized material can protect the plate from corrosion.
4) Resist the abrasion, wear and tear. Aluminum steel can prevent the plate from abrasion.
5) Durable. Stainless Steel embossed plate is anti-corrosion, acid and temperature, it is more durable than other metal sheet.