Aluminum tread plates are widely used as antiskid plates in ship and auto building in the construction and transportation industries. The advantages of using aluminum tread plates instead of steel plates for antiskid is obvious, they are better for antirust and lighter; can be used for many years and retains high value after being replaced.
Features of Aluminum Tread Plate:
1) Light in weight
2) Convenient assembling
1) big 5 bar
2) small 5 bar
4) 3 bar
5) pointer, etc.
Specifications of Aluminum Tread Plate:
1) Grade: 1050, 1060, 1100, 3003, 3105, 5052, 5083, 5754, 6061, etc.
2) Thickness: 6.35mm max.
3) Width: 1600mm max.
4) Length: 12000mm max.
5) Temper: H14/H154 H24/H254 H26/H274 H18/H194 H32/H334, etc.
6) Tread height: 1.0mm - 1.5mm
7) Tread length: 35mm - 50mm
Packaging of Aluminum Tread Plate
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Tread Plate:
1) Super weather resistance
2) Light weight easy to proceed
3) Excellent fire resistance
4) Excellent impact strength
5) Uniform and colorful coating
6) No pollution to the environment.
7) Display of the design.
8) Easy maintenance