Specifications of Compound Steel Grating:
1) Type: JG323/40/100, JG253/30/100 and JG323/60/100
2) Standard: YB/T4001.1-2007, ANSI/NAAMM, BS4592, AS1657
3) Thickness: 3mm thickness is used as sealing; sometimes checkered plate with thickness of 4mm, 5mm or 6mm is also used as sealing plate according to customer’s requirements
4) Surface treatment: Hot-dip galvanizing, paint or other anti-corrosive coatings are available, of which hot-dip galvanizing is generally recommended
5) Application: Industrial platform, flooring and walkway, traffic & steel structure
Notice: as thermal stress may cause shape distortion after hot-dip galvanizing treatment, especially when choosing large spacing grating, it’s not easy to flatten, so special attention should be paid when choosing grating types.
6) Material: ASTM A36/SS235JR/SS400/Q235B
Packaging of Compound Steel Grating
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer’s requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I.D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Features of Compound Steel Grating:
1) Easy installation
2) Strong structure
3) Aesthetic appearance
4) Good water permeability