Shanghai Metal Corporation is the leader in manufacturing copolymer coated aluminum tape
which also named as copolymer laminated aluminum tape, aluminum copolymer lamination tape,
EAA-AL-EAA lamination tape.
We promise swift and reliable delivery for every order.
Specifications for Copolymer Coated Aluminum Tape:
Copolymer coated aluminum tape applies for shielding and moisture barrier for copper pair
telecommunication cables as well as lightning protection for low voltage control cable and high
voltage cable. It consists of an aluminum tape coated on one side with an adherent ethylene
copolymer with clear or blue color. The copolymer exhibits excellent adhesion to the aluminum
and PE jacket, aluminum alloys available 1050, 1060, 1200, 1145, 8011 according to customized
Description of Copolymer Coated Aluminum Tape:
1) Product Name: Fiber optic cable used 0.15mm copolymer coated aluminum tape
2) Base material: Aluminum 8011-0, 1060-0, 1050-0, 1200-0, 1145-0, etc.
3) Lamination: EAA, PE, PET, EVA.
4) Free sample is offered
5) Usually we have these aluminum material: 8011-0, 1060-0, 1145-0, 1050-0, 1200-0, etc. We can also use other material as you request
6) Thickness: 0.12mm, 0.13mm, 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.19mm, 0.2mm, etc.
7) Film material: POE, LLDPE, LDPE, PE, EVA, ABS, EAA, etc.
8) Thickness: 0.05mm, 0.04mm, 0.03mm
Packaging of Copolymer Coated Aluminum Tape
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications for Copolymer Coated Aluminum Tape:
1) Communication cable
2) Fiber cable
3) Other screen layer
4) Moistureproof layer
5) Armouring layer of the cable