Specifications of Copper Clad/Coated Steel Strip:
1) Copper Grade: C11000 (T2)
2) Brass Grade: C27000 (H65), C22000 (H90)
3) Width: T2(copper): w≤580mm
4) Thickness: 0.2mm - 2.5mm
5) Tolerance of Thickness (Δ1):
6) Width: T2(copper): w≤580mm
7) Tolerance of Width (Δ2):
8) Inner Diameter for Coil: 508mm/250mm/100mm
9) Outside Diameter for Coil: no more than 1400mm
10) Length for Sheet: 450mm - 800mm
1) Clad material: brass H90/C22000/CZ101
2) Basement material: common carbon steel/Q195
3) Thickness: 0.2mm-2.0mm
4) Width: 25mm-470mm
5) Temper: as required
6) Applications: bullet shell, interior decoration, game coins, etc.
Manufacturing of Copper Clad/Coated Steel Strip:
We use sand paper to polish the surface of copper and steel.
Then, mill imposes 130T pressure on the copper and steel to make
them cohesive. Next step is the anneal procession, in which big annealing
furnaces are applied. Finally, slitting machines slit large coils into the strips you want.
Packaging of Copper Steel Composite Strip
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Copper Clad/Coated Steel Strip:
1) Cartridges, Electronic stamping, Electronic hardware
2) Decoration, Radiators, Drawing parts, Covering parts
3) Connectors, Heat Exchanger, USB Interfaces
4 ) Decorative Contact Chips