Specifications of Copper Clad/Coated Steel Strip for Heat Exchanger Pipe:
1) Copper Grade: C11000 (T2)
2) Brass Grade: C27000 (H65), C22000 (H90)
3) Width: T2 (copper): w≤580mm
4) Thickness: 0.2mm - 2.5mm
5) Tolerance of Thickness (Δ1): δ≤0.5mm, Δ1=0.04mm, 1.0mm≥δ＞0.5mm, Δ1=0.06mm, δ＞1.0mm, Δ1=0.08mm
6) Width: T2 (copper): w≤580mm, H65 (Brass): w≤450mm
7) Tolerance of Width (Δ2): w≤200mm, Δ2=0.5mm, 400mm≥w＞200mm, Δ2=0.8mm, w＞400mm, Δ2=1.0mm
8) Inner Diameter for Coil: 508mm/250mm/100mm
9) Outside Diameter for Coil: no more than 1400mm
10) Length for Sheet: 450mm - 800mm
Manufacturing of Copper Clad/Coated Steel Strip
We use sand paper to polish the surface of copper and steel. Then, mill imposes 130T pressure on the copper and steel to make them cohesive. Next step is the anneal procession, in which big annealing furnaces are applied. Finally, slitting machines slit large coils into the strips you want.
Packaging of Copper Clad/Coated Steel Strip
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, Shanghai Metal offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. Shanghai Metal prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of Copper Clad/Coated Steel Strip:
3) Electronic stamping
4) Electronic hardware
7) Drawing parts
8) Covering parts
10) Heat Exchanger
11) USB Interfaces
12) Decorative Contact Chips