Specifications of Diamond Embossed PPGI:
1) Introduction: PPGI surface treatment with the diamond embossed pattern, with galvanized steel strip as the substrate, through
surface pretreatment (skim and chemical treatment), with the method of the roller coating, coated with a layer or multilayer liquid
coating, after baking and cooling of the proceeds of the plank
2) Grade: CGCC
3) Alloy: 1050, 1060, 1100, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3105, 5052, 8011
4) Coating: Polyester , PVDF . 5+20um (top), 5-8um (back)
5) Color: RAL color chart or customers requirement
6) Thickness: 0.20mm - 3.00mm
7) Width: 700mm - 1500mm
8) Pattern: Orange-peel, Diamond pattern
9) Coil ID: 405mm, 505mm, 508mm
10) Application: corrugated roofing sheet, refrigerator, wine cabinet, solar panel, lighting fixture, lighting box, sanitizer, kitchen
cabinet and central air conditioning system
Structure of Diamond Embossed PPGI:
1) Topcoat (finishing) which provides color, pleasing appearance and appearance and a barrier film to enhance long-term durability
2) Primer coat to prevent undercutting of paint and enhance corrosion resistance
3) Pre-treatment layer applied for good adhesion and to enhance corrosion resistance
4) Base steel sheet
Production Facility of Diamond Embossed PPGI:
1) Pay-off Section
The operating principles and functions are similar to the galvanizing process, except that it uses a joiner to fasten the steel sheets together.
2) Clean, Pre-treatment and Chemical Coating
The GI coil is cleaned at the degreaser tank, where oil and dust are removed by chemical means. The white rust formed on the surface can be removed at the brush assembly. The clean coil will then be coated with conditioner and chromate at the conditioner and chromate tank respectively, to provide better adhesion and corrosion resistance ability.
3) Prime and Finish Coating
A basic layer of paint, called primer, is applied on the chemical coater in order to strengthen the corrosion resistance and paint adhesion ability. The requested colours and specifications of paint will be applied at both the top and bottom of the primer coated coil to complete the painting work.
4) Prime and Finish Oven
The primer coating is further cured at the primer oven and cooled at the primer water quench to ensure the painted coil is completely cured. Similarly, the finish oven and finish water quench also serve to ensure that the paint applied is completely cured and cooled.
Manufacturing of Diamond Embossed PPGI
Pay off reel → Double cut shear → Welder-notcher → Entry accumulator → Pre-cleaning section → Furnace → Hot bridle → Zinc pot → Air knife → After cooler → Water quench → Dryer → Skin pass mill → Dryer → Tension leveler → Dryer → Chemical coater → Chemical oven → Cooler → Exit accumulator → Oiler → Exit shear → Tension reel
Packaging Information for Diamond Embossed PPGI
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Diamond Embossed PPGI:
1) Contruction and building: roofing, ventilating duct, handrail, partition panel, etc.
2) Electric appliance: refrigerator, washing machine, microwave, DVD, etc.
3) Transportation: oil tank, road sign, etc.
4) Agriculture: barn, etc.
5) Others: vending machine, game machine, etc.
Shanghai Metal Corporation is an international manufacturer and supplier for Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil. We have two prepainted lines based on galvanized steel coil. Our monthly output for each line is approxiamtely 5,000 ton.