ERW Pipe stands for Electric Resistance Welded Pipe, featuring cost efficiency and a closer tolerance of wall thickness when compared with seamless steel pipe. It is widely used in fencing, scaffolding, engineering, etc. To ensure high precisions and quality of ERW Pipe, our SMC uses of high qualified materials, and have rigid quality control.
Specifications of ERW Pipe:
1) Outside Diameter: Ф219mm - 660mm
2) Wall Thickness: 6mm - 22mm
3) Length: 3m - 12m
4) Steel Grade: Q345B, API X42 - X80, L245, L555, J55, N80
5) Standard: SY/T5037-2000, GB/T9711.1-97, API Spec 5L
6) Test: hydro testing, ultrasonic detection, ultrasonic testing for pipe end, visual and dimension inspection, weighing and measuring, etc.
7) Packaging: Standard export seaworthy packing (or according to your request)
Features of ERW Pipe:
1) Economy Benefit: ERW steel pipe is less expensive than seamless steel pipe
2) High Precision: ERW steel pipe has a closer tolerance of wall thickness when compared with seamless steel pipe
Processing of ERW Pipe
Packaging of ERW Pipe
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, SMC offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. SMC prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of ERW Pipe:
ERW Pipe (Electric Resistance Welded Pipe) is widely used in fencing, scaffolding, engineering, etc.