GALVANIZED STEEL SHEET PRODUCTS:
1) Galvanized Plain with different and high zinc coating (60g/m2 - 600g/m2)
2) Galvanized Plain with spangles (normal spangle, small spangle, zero spangle)
3) Galvanized Plain with surface treatments (chemical passivating, oils, passivating + oils)
Specifications of Galvanized Steel Sheet:
1) Grade: SGCC, DX51D, Q195, all according to the customer's request
2) Standard: JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004, etc.
3) Thickness: 0.13mm - 4.0mm, all available
4) Width: 600mm - 1500mm, all available
5) Standard Size: 3'x6', 4'x4', 4'x5', 4'x6', 4'x8', 5'x10'
6) Zinc coating weight: 60g/m2-600g/m2 (z180, z200, z275, z275, z300)
Different Types of Galvanized Steel Sheet:
We are able to make galvanized sheet to further processing, such as embossed sheet metal, checker steel sheet, perforated steel metal,
corrugated roof sheet, and pre-painted galvanized steel sheet. We provide various patterns for those different types. Please check the metal
sheet types's table below. All of our metal sheet types are custom manufactured.
Joel built the lower cabinets from recycled art crates and also rebuilt some of the uppers. The wood counter tops are temporary placeholders
until Joel can match the original Formica on the kitchen island. The wall is covered with a galvanized sheet metal panel, and magnetic jars
keep spices conveniently within reach.
A modern white fridge might have looked out of place, so it has been covered with galvanized sheet metal, adding another exciting edge to this
otherwise cute cottage kitchen.
SMC Standard Sheet Metal Gauge:
Packaging for Galvanized Steel Sheet
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Galvanized Steel Sheet:
1) Due to its enhanced paintability, weldability and corrosion resistance,
galvanized steel sheet is ideally suited for interior decoration:
2) Due to its enhanced paintability, weldability and corrosion resistance,
galvannealed sheet is ideally suited for automobile applications:
a) Automotive body exposed panels
b) Automotive body unexposed panels
c) Automotive parts
3) Due to its corrosion resistance and excellent paintability properties, skin-passed
galvanized sheet with zero spangles find application in a variety of white goods:
e) Vending machines
f) Audio-visual systems
4) Due to its superior quality and longevity, galvanized steel be used in the
following building and architectural applications:
b) Floor decks
c) Roll formed panels (industrial of commercial buildings)
d) Cladding on standard building materials
What is Galvanized Steel?
There are two typical galvanizing ways to obtain a zinc coating: hot dip galvanizing and electrogalvanizing. Hot dip galvanizing is the process that steel is immersed into molten zinc bath to get a zinc coating surface. This not only helps protect steel from rust and corrosion, but also gives the steel a shiny attractive appearance. Electrogalvanizing is the process that uses electrolysis to coat the steel with zinc, which is neither cost-effective nor environmentally friendly. It is hardly to find electrogalvanized steel in our lives nowadays.
What are advantages of Galvanized Steel?
Because of permanently and successive zinc/iron alloy layers, galvanized steel offers many benefits than traditional steels:
1) Corrosion Resistance: the zinc coating surface protects the base steel not only by providing barrier to corrosion elements, but also by the sacrificial nature of the coating. Galvanized steel often remains in working order with little maintenance for 40 years or more.
2) Excellent Surface Appearance
3) Formability: it can be simply bend to parts with deep drawing requirements.
4) Paintability: it can be painted with different colors.
5) Weldability: it is accepted various welding practices.
What are disadvantages of Galvanized Steel?
In spite of many benefits, galvanized steel is not always an ideal choice. Galvanized steel cannot be used underground without being properly covered, which can be inconvenient for many jobs.
Where do we use Galvanized Steel?
It is primarily used in the construction industry, such as roofing, wall cladding, and support beams. It is also used in the automotive industry, due to its enhanced paintability, weldability and corrosion resistance. Moreover, it is an essential material for white goods application, such as refrigerators, air-conditioners, washers, microwaves, vending machines and audio visual systems.