Features of GI Corrugated Sheet:
Our corrugated roofing sheets have a “woven” textured surface, and are ideal for many
commercial and residential roofing or wall panels’ projects.
1) Light weight, high impact strength and simple to use
2) Deep corrugations provide bold aesthetic shadow effects
3) Strength of design allows longer spanning or greater allowable loads
4) Various corrugation profiles, including standard, mini, tile effect, box profile, etc.
5) Offer Custom-manufactured service to satisfy your special needs
6) Offer roof materials in galvanized steel, prepainted galvanized steel, also available in
galvalume steel and prepainted galvalume steel
7) Offer roof accessories to help you install roof or wall panel, such as roof fasteners,
roof panel machine and roof cutting tool
Our corrugated roofing sheets are available in a wide range of sizes. The width is from 750mm - 914mm. We can cut the length size as your requests. Our GI roofing sheet are coated by 60g/m2 to 275g/m2 zinc coating that provide a strong chemical and corrosion resistance.
Our roof accessories include roof fasteners, roof machine and cutting tool, which can help tight and shape roof panel . We provide a wide range of sizes for your choices. If you are interested in our products, please contact us for further specification and information of those products. We will try our best to offer the professional advice and best service for you.
Technical Information of GI Corrugated Roof Sheet:
We offer various corrugated roof patterns below for your choices. We also offer custom-manufactured service to meet all your special needs.
Packaging of GI Corrugated Roof Sheet
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of GI Corrugated Sheet:
Those corrugated steel sheets should be used in a roof structure of rafters, or onto sheet decking. Since they are flexible and withstand some bending strength, you don’t need to be worried about if it not perfectly well to fit your applications. They also can be used as cladding, ceiling and awning.