Specifications of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
1) Capacity: about 15,000 tons per month for the steel sheet and coil product
2) Grade: SGCC, DX51D, Q195, all according to the customer's request
3) Standard: JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004, all according to the customer's request
4) Thickness: 0.13mm - 4.0mm, all available
5) Width: 600mm - 1250mm , all available
6) Standard Size: 3'x6', 4'x4', 4'x5', 4'x6', 4'x8', 5'x10', etc
7) Elongation: Min. 7%
8) Zinc coating weight: 60g/m2 - 600g/m2 (z180, z200, z275, z275, z300)
9) Tensile strength: 28.1kgf/mm2 - 49.2kgf/mm2
10) Edge: mill edge, cut edge
11)Types of Galvanized Sheet Metal: all of our patterns are custom-manufactured
12) Surface Treatment:
Different Types of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
We are able to make galvanized sheet to further processing, such as embossed sheet metal, checker steel sheet, perforated steel metal, corrugated roof sheet, and prepainted galvanized steel sheet. We provide various patterns for those different types. Please check the metal sheet types's table below. All of our metal sheet types are custom-manufactured.
Features of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
1) Very Flexible
2) Excellent Strength
3) Fatigue Resistant
4) Resists Crushing
5) Conforms to U.S. Federal Specification
Shanghai Metal Corporation Standard Sheet Metal Gauge:
Packaging of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet)
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
1) Construction and building: roofing, ventilating duct, handrail, partition panel, etc.
2) Further processing: coating base plate
3) Electric appliance: refrigerator, washing machine, recorder, microwave, etc.
Shanghai Metal havs specialised in supplying multi stranded galvanised steel wire rope since 1989. We stock from 0.5mm up to 64mm in various constructions including 1X19, 7X7,6X19, 7X19, 6X36, 8X19, 8X36, 19X7 and 35X7 with both Fibre Core and Steel Cores. In addition to these conventional steel wire ropes we can offer special wire ropes from high quality manufacturers. Most wire ropes operate in demanding conditions and must resist crushing, bending fatigue and abrasion. We recognise that it is vital that all of our wire ropes need to perform to the highest levels to maximise service life therefore increasing productivity for the end user. With our technical experience we have worked hard with our partners to ensure that all material is manufactured to the very best standards in the steel wire rope industry. Each steel wire rope can be supplied fully assembled complete with end terminals such as a thimble eyes, swaged ends and wedge sockets as well as many other solutions. These cable assemblies are manufactured in house by our team of engineers complete to your specifications. All material is certified and has full traceability in line with our ISO9001 procedures.