For more than 100 years, hot dip galvanized steel has been utilized extensively to combat corrosion in major industrial environments including petrochemical, transportation, and public utilities.
The hot-dip galvanized steel is more corrosion resistant than bare iron and steel, similar to steel, zinc corrodes when exposed to the atmosphere, however, zinc corrodes at a rate approximately 1/30 of that for steel.
Specification of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
1) Capacity: about 15,000 tons per month for the steel sheet and coil product
2) Grade: SGCC, DX51D, Q195, all according to the customer's request
3) Standard: JIS G3302 1998, ASTM A653M/A924M 2004, all according to the customer's request
4) Thickness: 0.13mm - 4.0mm, all available
5) Width: 600mm - 1250mm , all available
6) Standard Size: 3'x6', 4'x4', 4'x5', 4'x6', 4'x8', 5'x10', etc.
7) Elongation: Min. 7%
8) Zinc coating weight: 60g/m2-600g/m2 (z180, z200, z275, z275, z300)
9) Tensile strength: 28.1kgf/mm2 - 49.2kgf/mm2
10) Edge: mill edge, cut edge
11) Types of Galvanized Sheet Metal: (all of our patterns are custom-manufactured)
12) Surface Treatment:
Different Types of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
We are able to make galvanized sheet to further processing, such as embossed sheet metal, checker steel sheet, perforated steel metal, corrugated roof sheet, and prepainted galvanized steel sheet. We provide various patterns for those different types. Please check the metal sheet types's table below. All of our metal sheet types are custom-manufactured.
The GALVANIZED STEEL SHEET PRODUCTS forming process consists of three basic steps: surface preparation, galvanizing and inspection.
Surface preparation consists of three steps: degreasing, acid pickling and fluxing.
Galvanizing is completely immersed in a bath of molten zinc.
A variety of simple physical and laboratory tests may be performed to determine thickness,uniformity,adherence, and appearance.
Shanghai Metal Corporation Standard Sheet Metal Gauge:
Packaging for Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet)
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Sheet (GI Sheet):
1) Construction and building: roofing, ventilating duct, handrail, partition panel, etc.
2) Further processing: coating base plate
3) Electric appliance: refrigerator, washing machine, recorder, microwave, etc.
We will contact with you within 8 hours