Specifications of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Strip:
1) Capacity: about 15,000 ton per month for steel strip/tape product
2) Thickness: from 0.125mm to 3.0mm, all available
3) Width: As your request
4) Grade: SGHC, Q195, SGCC, DX51D
5) Coil weight: from 50kg to 7000kg, all available
6) Coil ID: 100mm/508mm
7) Tensile strength: 28.1kgf/mm2 - 49.2kgf/mm2
8) Zinc coating weight: 30g/m2-600g/m2
9) Spangle : big spangle, normal spangle, small spangle, non-spangle
10) Surface treatment: chemical passivating treatment, oils, passivating + oils
11) Min. trial order 5ton each thickness, 1 x 20' per delivery
12) Surface Treatment of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Strip:
13) Spangle of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Strip:
14) Feature: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Strip/Coil is manufactured to have a long durability, strong corrosion resistance and shiny surface.
It is also features excellent forming properties, paintability, weldability, and is suitable for fabrication by forming, pressing and bending.
Hot-dip galvanized steel strip is as flexible as our customers. Our material is produced in five hot-dip galvanizing lines in Linz with various zinc coatings, surface
qualities and post-treatments such as oil, passivation or anti-fingerprinting. Delivered in coils as slit strip or cut shapes.
DX51D - DX53D, S220GD - S550GD, HX300LAD - HX500LAD, HX550LAD - HX700LAD
special steels and steels with special alloys upon request
Surfaces, Dimensions and Services
Packaging of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Strip
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Strip:
1) Construction and building: roofing, ventilating duct, handrail, partition panel, etc.
2) Further processing: coating base plate
3) Electric appliance: refrigerator, washing machine, recorder, microwave, etc.
What is Galvanized Steel?
There are two typical galvanizing ways to obtain a zinc coating: hot dip galvanizing and electrogalvanizing. Hot dip galvanizing is the process that steel is immersed into molten zinc bath to get a zinc coating surface. This not only helps protect steel from rust and corrosion, but also gives the steel a shiny attractive appearance. Electrogalvanizing is the process that uses electrolysis to coat the steel with zinc, which is neither cost-effective nor environmentally friendly. It is hardly to find electrogalvanized steel in our lives nowadays.
What are advantages of Galvanized Steel?
Because of permanently and successive zinc/iron alloy layers, galvanized steel offers many benefits:
1) Corrosion Resistance: the zinc coating surface protects the base steel not only by providing barrier to corrosion elements, but also by the sacrificial nature of the coating. Galvanized steel often remains in working order with little maintenance for 40 years or more.
2) Excellent Surface Appearance
3) Formability: it can be simply bend to parts with deep drawing requirements
4) Paintability: it can be painted with different colors
5) Weldability: it is accepted various welding practices
What are disadvantages of galvanized steel?
In spite of many benefits, galvanized steel is not always an ideal choice. Galvanized steel cannot be used underground without being properly covered, which can be inconvenient for many jobs.
Where do we use Galvanized Steel?
It is primarily used in the construction industry, such as roofing, wall cladding, and support beams. It is also used in the automotive industry, due to its enhanced paintability, weldability and corrosion resistance. Moreover, it is an essential material for white goods application, such as refrigerators, air-conditioners, washers, microwaves, vending machines and audio visual systems.
Surfaces of Galvanized Steel:
Surface types ranging from standard A surface to high-end C surface properties
Adjustment of defined strip roughness possible
Post-treatment to protect against the formation of white rust: wide variety of oils, chromium-free passivation, anti-finger-print system or micro-phosphating
Applications of Galvanized Steel:
It is generally used in Roofing, Ducting, Major Appliances, Cladding & Sliding, Water Heaters, Building Components and Accessories, Automotive Parts, Industrial Packaging, Electrical Boxes, Garage Doors, Ceiling Grid Systems, Light Steel Framing, etc.
We will contact with you within 8 hours