The advantage of LSAW (Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welding) pipes is straight welding. They are widely used in heavy industry to convey oil, coal slurry, etc. As a ISO 9001:2008 company, we guarantee not only quality but also services.
Specifications of LSAW Steel Pipe:
1) Size: Ø 21mm - 219 mm
2) Wall thickness (W.T.): 0.5mm - 25mm
3) Length: 1m - 12m, by customer’s requirements
4) International Standard: ISO 9001-2000
5) Standards: ASTMA53, BS1387-1985, GB/T3091-2001, GB/T13793-92, GB/T6728-2002
6) Materials: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345
7) Product Category: Metallurgy, Mineral & Energy
8) Technique: Welded
Features of LSAW Steel Pipe:
1) During the manufacture process, residual stress and resilience is very low
2) We can manufacture precise size of LSAW pipes
3) High quality and good services
Packaging of LSAW Steel Pipe
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, SMC offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. SMC prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of LSAW Steel Pipe:
1) Structural pipe
2) Oil or gas transportation
3) Fluid pipe
4) Line pipe
5) Drill pipe
6) Boiler pipe
7) Other uses we can produce according to customer requirements
We will contact with you within 8 hours