The advantages of LSAW (Longitudinal Submerged Arc Welding) pipes are straight welding.
They are widely used in heavy industry to convey oil, coal slurry, etc.
As a ISO 9001:2008 company, we guarantee not only quality but also services.
Features of LSAW Steel Pipe:
1) During the manufacture process, residual stress and resilience is very low
2) We can manufacture precise size of LSAW pipes
3) High quality and good services
Specifications of LSAW Steel Pipe:
1) Outside Diameter: Ф406 - 1422mm
2) Wall Thickness: 8mm - 60mm
3) Length: 3m - 12m
4) Steel Grade: Q345B, API X42 - X80, L245, L555, J55, N80
5) Standard: SY/T5037-2000, GB/T9711.1-97, API Spec 5L
6) Packing: Plastic plugs in both ends, Hexagonal bundles of max. 2,000kg with several steel strips, wrapped in waterproof paper, PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips, Plastic caps or according to your requirement
7) Inspection: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, X-ray Test.
Packaging of LSAW Steel Pipe
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests.
Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation.
In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) SMC Standard
Applications of LSAW Steel Pipe:
The tubes are mainly used for oil, natural gas, gas, central heating, water supply, sewage treatment, low-pressure fluid delivery and so on.