Thicknesses: 0.4mm - 4.0mm
Widths: 600mm - 1500mm
Lengths: As your request
Pitch (center distance): As customer request
It is widely used in roads, development zones, gardens, residential area and other places of safety protection and decoration.
it will be far more weather resistant and durable, could last much longer. It has different surface treatments, like electrogalvanized,
hot-dip galvanized, spray powder, etc.
Specifications Normal Size:
1) Panel Size: 2400mm Wide * 2100mm High, Weight 24KG
2500mmWide * 2000mmHigh, Weight 31KG
And 2400mm*1800mm, 2400*2250mm, 2900*1800mm, 2900mm*2100mm, 3300*2100mm and so on
2) Frame pole: 32mm, 38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 48mmOD and 2.0 or 2.50mm thickness
3) Infill Mesh: 2.5mm, 3.0mm or 4mm horizontal and vertical 150x 60mm, 100*75mm or 75*75mm Spacing's
4) Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanised to Australian Standard - 42 Microns
5) Welds: Welds are hand painted with thick Zinc paint or then power painted
Specifications of Perforated Galvanized Steel:
1) Thickness: 0.4mm - 4.0mm, all available
2) Width: 600mm - 1500mm, all available
3) Length: as your requests
4) Available finish: galvanized
5) A wide variety of hole patterns and options available
6) Perforated galvanized can be custom fabricated to meet different applications
Features of Perforated Galvanized Steel:
1) Choices of opening sizes/areas
2) Variety of gauges and materials
3) Diversity of shapes and patterns
4) High strength-to-weight ratio
7) Aesthetic appeal
8) Ease of fabrication
9) Decorative pattern choices
Packaging of Perforated Galvanized Steel
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Mainly producing process: form pipe into exact size, cut pipe, weld or bend pipe, surface treatment, etc.
Applications of Perforated Galvanized Steel:
It can be used in a variety of applications – from flooring to infill panels and many others for commercial industrial and retail use. Our diverse product selection utilizes various opening sizes and shapes that reduce weight while achieving results in security.
1) Wall & ceiling panels
2) Decorative banisters
3) Architectural finishes