Specifications of Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange:
1. Stainless Steel: ASTM A 182, A 240
2. Grade : F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L, Duplex stainless steel UNS S31803, 2205, Super Duplex stainless steel UNS S32750
3. Size: ANSI B 16.5 from 1/2" to 24" and classes150 to 2500 (complete range)
4. Standards: API, ANSI, BS, JIS, UNI, MSS and SP
5. Pressure: ANSI class 150 to 2,500
Sealing surface forms of Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange:
Plane (FF), Raised Face (RF), uneven surfaces (MFM), tongue and groove surface (TG), ring joint surface (RJ)
The scope of European system for stainless steel flanges
The scope of American system for stainless steel flanges
Package of Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flanges:
The stainless steel flange products are packed according to the international standards and regulations as well as to customer's requests. We would take great care to avoid any damage during storage or transportation of the stainless steel flanges.
Application of Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange:
Used in quick assembly to save the cost, these are also used in less strict requirements in terms of length of pipe section.