Steel Chequered plate is an ideal lightweight material with a regular pattern,
such as diamonds, 5 bars and T patterns on one side, and a featureless reverse side.
This type of metal is usually used in the areas that need slip-resistance and traction.
Diamond plate, also known as checker plate, tread plate and Durbar floor plate,
is a type of lightweight metal stock with a regular pattern of raised diamonds
or lines on one side, with the reverse side being featureless.
Specification of Steel Chequered Plate:
1) Standard:GB JIS ASTM DIN EN
2) Grade: SS400, A36, Q235, Q345
Advantages of Steel Chequered Plate:
1) The surface appearance is beautiful and the use of likelihood of diversification
2) Good corrosion resistant performance
3) High temperature oxidation resistant and high strength
4) Good welding performance
Thickness: 2mm - 10mm
Width: 600mm - 1800mm
Length: 1000mm - 12000mm
Processure: hot rolled checkered steel plate
no covering, painted, hot galvanized checkered plate
Parameters of Steel Chequered Plate:
Packaging of Steel Chequered Plate
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Seaworthy or as per the buyers' requirement.
Applications of Steel Chequered Plate:
1) Anti-skid and decoration, foot floor plate, oil tank, liquid gas storage
2) Widely used in shipbuilding, automobile, tractor, rail car and building industry, etc.
3) Petrochemistry, chemistry, electricity, boiler and vessel manufacture
4) Reactor, segregator, heat exchange facility
5) Nuclear reactor press shell, turbine and other machines
6) Mainly used for floor, ramp, pedal, ship deck, car plate, etc.
Diamond plate can also be used decoratively, particularly highly polished aluminum variants.
Manufactured in plastic, diamond plate is marketed as an interlocking tile system
to be installed on garage floors, trailers, and exercise rooms.
Diamond plate may be used for surface protection against damage
from foot traffic or other harmful chemicals. Manufactured with polymer variants,
inter-locking diamond plate tile is used in areas with high surface-erosive traffic.
We will contact with you within 8 hours