Installation: Welded fixing/bolted fixing
Material: Q235 in line with GB/T700 steel
Specifications of Steel Stair Tread:
1) Size: tread length by width, the length direction of tread refers to the width direction of ladder
2) Material: Q235 in line with GB/T700 steel, steel or stainless steel
3) Surface treatment: Hot-dip galvanizing, paint or other anti-corrosive coatings are available, of which hot-dip galvanizing is generally recommended
4) Standards: YB/T4001.1-2007, ANSI/NAAMM, BS4592, AS1657 5. Bearing bar pitches can be 12.5, 15, 20, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34.3, 40, 60mm, of which 30mm & 40mm are recommended
5) Cross bar pitches can be 38, 50, 60,100mm, of which 50mm & 100mm are recommended
Features of Steel Stair Tread:
1) Easy installation
2) Strong structure
3) Aesthetic appearance
4) Good water permeability
5) Quality assurance
Stair treads are divided into four models due to whether the front checkered plate and the mode of connection with ladder beam,
labeled T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6.
T1: Welding fixing stair tread without front plate.
T2: Bolt fastening stair tread without front.
T3: Welding fixing stair tread with front checkered plate.
T4: Bolt fastening stair tread with front checkered plate.
T5: Welding fixing stair tread without front Anti-slip strip.
T6: Bolt fastening stair tread with front Anti-slip strip.
Description of Steel Stair Tread:
1) Bearing bar: 20x5, 25x3, 25x4, 25x5, 30x3, 30x4, 30x5, 32x3, 32x5, 40x5, 50…75x8mm, etc.
2) US standard: 1''x3/16'', 1 1/4''x3/16'', 1 1/2''x3/16'', 1''x1/4'', 1 1/4''x1/4'', 1 1/2''x1/4'', 1''x1/8'', 1 1/4''x1/8'', 1 1/2''x1/8'', etc.
3) Bearing bar pitch: 25, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34.3, 40, 50, 60, 62, 65mm, etc.
4) US standard: 19-w-4, 15-w-4, 11-w-4, 19-w-2, 15-w-2, etc.
5) Cross bar: 5x5, 6x6, 8x8mm (twisted bar or round bar)
6) Cross bar pitch: 40, 50, 60, 65, 76, 100, 101.6, 120, 130mm or as customers’ requirement
7) Flat bar type: Plain, Serrated (tooth-like), I bar (I section)
8) Materials: Low carbon steel (Q275/Q235/Q195,ASTM A36, A1011, A569, S275JR, SS304, SS400,UK: 43A), Stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc.
9) Galvanizing standard: CN: GB/T13912, US: ASTM (A123), UK: BS729
10) Steel grating standards:
A. China: YB/T4001-1998
B. USA: ANSI/NAAMM (MBG 531-88)
C. UK: BS4592-1987
D. Australia: AS1657-1988
E. Japan: JJS
11) Surface treatment: Black, Electrogalvanized (Cold dip galvanized), Hot dipped galvanized, Painted, Powder coated, or as customers’ requirements. And hot dipped galvanizing is generally recommended.
Types of Stair Tread
8 Standard types of stair tread, with welded fixing and bolted fixing, different nosing forhead, we also accept customization according to your different requirement.
Manufacturing of Steel Stair Tread
Material → Welding → Cutting → End plate welding → Surface treatment → Final shipment
Packaging of Steel Stair Tread
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer’s requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I.D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Shanghai Metal provides the customer with standard seaworthy pacakging, steel grating product standard packaging with wooden pallet and flat steel strip fixed.
We will contact with you within 8 hours