What is acrylic?
Acrylic, also known as specially treated plexiglass, is a replacement product of plexiglass. Light boxes made of acrylic have good light transmittance, pure colors, rich colors, beautiful and smooth, can have both day and night effects, long service life, and do not affect use. Features.
In addition, acrylic sheets, aluminum-plastic panel profiles, advanced screen printing, etc. can be perfectly combined to meet the needs of merchants. Acrylic blister is the best form of outdoor advertising to improve the level of business stores and unify the corporate image.
It is a chemical material. The chemical name is PMMA, which belongs to polyacrylate and is commonly known as specially treated organic glass. In the application industry, the raw materials of acrylic generally appear in the form of particles, plates, pipes, etc. Including monomers, sheets, pellets, resins and composite materials, acrylic sheets are polymerized from methyl methacrylate monomer (MMA), that is, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) sheets, plexiglass, "plexiglass" Derived from the trade name "Oroglas" (a PMMA board), derived from "Organic Glass" (also known as organic glass).
Acrylic cast plate
High molecular weight, excellent stiffness, strength and excellent chemical resistance. This kind of board is characterized by small batch processing, unparalleled flexibility in color systems and surface texture effects, and complete product specifications, suitable for various special purposes.
Acrylic extruded board
Compared with cast plates, extruded plates have lower molecular weight and slightly weaker mechanical properties. However, this feature is beneficial for bending and thermoforming processing, and is beneficial for rapid vacuum molding when processing larger sheets. At the same time, the thickness tolerance of extruded panels is smaller than that of cast panels. Since extruded boards are produced automatically in large quantities, the color and specifications cannot be adjusted, so the diversity of product specifications is subject to certain restrictions.
1. It has good weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and will not cause yellowing or hydrolysis due to years of sun and rain.
2. Long service life. Compared with other material products, the service life is more than three years longer.
3. The light transmittance is good, reaching more than 92%, and the required light intensity is small, saving electricity.
4. Strong impact resistance, sixteen times that of ordinary glass, suitable for installation in areas that require special safety.
5. Excellent insulation performance, suitable for various electrical equipment.
6. It is light in weight, half lighter than ordinary glass, and the load on buildings and supports is small.
7. The bright colors and high brightness are unmatched by other materials.
8. Strong plasticity, large shape changes, and easy processing and molding.
9. The recyclability rate is high and recognized by the increasing environmental awareness.
10. Easy to maintain and easy to clean. It can be cleaned naturally with rainwater or wiped with soap and soft cloth.
Acrylic can be made into products with special decoration and unique decorative effects through various processing techniques.
Composite process, pouring process, hot melt process, laser process, engraving process, injection molding process, extrusion process.
For more information, please visit: https://www.shanghaimetal.com/acrylic_sheet_plate-14340.htm
For our full list of products that we offer check out our website here. Be sure to join the conversation in our LinkedIn group, Facebook, Twitter.
Try also our WeChat by scanning the QR code below.
Fever L.//SMC Editor