Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading supplier and manufacturer for Aluminium / Steel Transition Joint / Bimetallic Joint and we can offer follwoing Shipping class certificate: Lloyd’s, TUV, Stoomwezen, GL, DNV, ABS, Bureau Veritas, etc..
Transit joint is a composition of three layers: steel, pure aluminium and sea water corrosion resistant aluminium.
These three layers are homogeneously bonded together in a vacuum environment, with the aid of explosives (explosion cladded, welded or plated).
Shipping class certificate: Lloyd’s, TUV, Stoomwezen, GL, DNV, ABS, Bureau Veritas, etc.
• Short delivery time: complete production under one roof
• Excellent process control (no weather influences and circumstances)
• Because of vacuum, less explosives are required.
o As results:
Hardness of the clad plate slightly increase
• Costs saving: thin layer of expensive material cladded on a thicker layer of cheap material.
• Metal combinations possible which are conventional impossible to weld.
• Original metal properties maintain.
• Joint/bond stronger than the weakest material.
• Oxide free atomic bond
• Electrical resistance of anode / cathode blocks nil.
• Required clad layer thickness in 1 step realized
• Smooth surface after cladding
• Intermediate quality control not necessary
If you want to know more about our Aluminium / Steel Transition Joint / Bimetallic Joint price, please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.