Specifications of Aluminum Bronze Sheet:
1) Grade: C95400, C63200, C63000, C61400, CuAL10Fe3, CuAL11Fe5Ni5, AB series, CAC series, CDA series, etc.
2) Thickness: from 0.125mm to 3.75mm or custom
3) Width: from 36mm to 48mm or custom
4) Length: from 96mm to 120mm or custom
5) Average Physical Properties: Tensile 85,000 psi, Yield 35,000 psi, Elongation 42%, Brinell Hardness = 153
6) Standard: GB/T13808-1992, GB/T4423-2007, GB/T1176-1987, GB/T2040-2002, ASTM B150, ASTM B30, ASTB B103, ASTM B505,
JIS H5111:1988, JIS H3250 : 1992, GOST 18175, EN 1982 : 1998, QJC, etc.
7) Chemical composition:
Features of Aluminum Bronze Sheet:
1) Excellent resistance to seawater corrosion
2) High intensity, up to 800MPa
3) High hardness, up to HB180
4) Good anti-friction
5) Well finished and polished
6) Better operational life
7) Convenient handling
8) Mechanical properties are stable in the processing at 400 ℃ ambient temperature
Parameters of Aluminum Bronze Sheet:
(Customized sizes are accepted)
Manufacturing of Aluminum Bronze Sheet/Plate
Packaging of Aluminum Bronze Sheet/Plate
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Bronze Sheet/Plate:
3) Gear parts
8) Manufacturing sectors
9) Wear Plates
10) Structural Units in Process Equipment
11) Vessels with High Pressure Requirements
12) Heat Exchangers
13) Cylinder Mold Tie Rods
14) Ball Socket Seats, etc.