Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leader in Aluminium Foil manufacturing, our aluminum foil plant has 18 foil mills equipped with flatness control system from Siemens and guage control system from Honeywell. We have 19 continuous casting lines, 6 cold mills,18 aluminum foil mills, 40 cutting/slitting/separating lines, 3 tension levelers, 15 coating lines, 10 anodizing lines, 3 oil coating lines, more than 70 annealing furnaces and other equipments. The main production and testing equipments are made in Japan, Germany, America and Italy. Shanghai Metal Corporation applies the most advanced technology in our manufacturing process and implement the best quality control system to assure customer satisfaction on our products, the total capacity up to 500,000 MT.
Features of Aluminum Foil For Hair:
1) Manufactured to a premium salon quality
2) Can be produced all styles and color what client needed
3) Foil is the best material for capturing heat - reduces processing time
4) Close to the root - Allows for precise coloring
5) Quick and efficient- No wastage, cost effective
6) Thickness, width & length made to customers' requirement
7) We can produce according to customers specifications. Own CNC machining center to build new mould based on customer request
8) Press logos acording to clients' requests
9) Environmental friendly ,100% recycled and reuse
10) Free samples are support
Specifications of Aluminum Foil For Hair:
1) Grade: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1200, 1235, 3003, 3102, 8011, 8079, etc.
2) Temper: O, H14, H18, H22, H24, H26
3) Thickness: 0.005mm - 0.2mm, per customer’s request
4) Width: 15mm - 1850mm
Packaging of Aluminium Foil
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Aluminum Foil:
1) Aluminum foil for soft package
2) Air conditioners aluminum foil
3) Household aluminum foil
4) Aluminum foil container
5) Aluminum foil adhesive tape
6) Aluminum foil roll(Aluminum foil wrap)
7) Aluminum foil paper
8) Beer mark foil
9) Cable shielding aluminum foil
10) Aluminum foil for bottle caps
11) Aluminum foil bag
12) Cigarette packaging
13) Pharmaceutical aluminum foil
14) Vacuum-packed bag
15) Tea Light Cup
Q: Does aluminum foil insulate?
A: Aluminum foil is wide used for thermal insulation (barrier and reflectivity), cable liners (barrier and electrical conductivity) and heat exchangers (heat conduction). Aluminum foil's heat semiconductive qualities build it a standard accent in tobacco pipe smoking: a sheet of perforated aluminum foil is often placed between the coal and also the tobacco, permitting the tobacco to be heated while not coming back into direct contact with the burning coal.
Q: Why is aluminum foil shiny on one side?
A: The reason aluminum foil is shiny on one facet and boring on the opposite is very fascinating. Aluminum foil is created by rolling it between sequential steel rollers. every set of rollers squeezes the foil thinner. The last stage of rolling reduces the foil's thickness to a thousandth of an inch or maybe dilutant. the matter is that such a skinny aluminum foil is simply too simple to tear throughout the last rolling stage.
So, for the last stage of rolling, two sheets of foil are placed face to face and passed although the ultimate set of rollers along. Since the steel rollers ar extremely polished, the foil faces that contact the rollers also are brocaded to a extremely shiny surface. once rolling, the ensuing sheets ar separated from one another. The surfaces of every foil that had Janus-faced one another ar matte in texture, since that they had solely been squeezes against one another, and not the polished rollers.
Q: Is aluminum foil the same as tin foil?
A: In popular parlance today, many people use the tin foil when what they actually are concern to is aluminum foil, which came into common use following World War II. Aluminum foil is less costly and holds up better to use.In the late 19th century and early 20th century, tin foil was in common use, and some people continue to refer to the new product by the name of the old one. There are differences between aluminum and tin, with tin being a bit stiffer.
Q: What's the difference between regular aluminum foil and heavy-duty aluminum foil?
A: Aluminum foil may be a very helpful item to possess round the kitchen. Aluminum foil are often used to cover dishes and may face up to being place within the kitchen appliance and even on the barbecue grill throughout preparation.
The regular aluminum foil (Houshold Aluminum Foil) is best used for tasks like covering food dishes, wrapping sandwiches or vegetables and reheating already well-done things within the kitchen appliance. regular aluminium foil is thinner than heavy-duty aluminium foil and and will not withstand high heats and heavy weights as well as heavy-duty aluminum foil.
The heavy- duty aluminum foil(Aluminum Foil Paper) is meant to be used for wrapping meats which will be placed within the freezer for storage, lining pans during cooking and even for wrapping foods in while you are cooking them. Additional heavy foil is meant to be used for long storage of things during a Deepfreeze or or for lining and cooking on barbecue grills.
Q: How to Recycle aluminum foil?
A: It takes an incredible amount of energy to create a roll of aluminum foil. Recycling is a proactive way to reduce the toll on the environment. Unlike plastics, aluminum is able to be recycled over and over without compromising quality. It's the perfect recycle resource. There are a few steps to follow that can help reduce, reuse and recycle aluminum foil.
Q: What are the applications of Aluminum Foil?
A: Many of the principal aluminium foil uses and markets, and variety of specialty applications, are mentioned in reference to discussions of varied properties or changing operations in different sections of this book. however the flexibility of aluminium foil and also the virtually many ways in which during which it's used in commerce throughout the planet, demand additional comprehensive listing of finish uses.
1) Aluminum Containers and Flexible Packaging
2) Semi-Rigid Foil Containers
3) Aluminum Foil Food Service Products
4) Household & Institutional Foil
5) Aluminum Foil Building Products
6) Aluminum Foil Finstock
7) Heat Exchanger for air conditioner
8) Aluminum Foil Capacitors
9) Aluminum Honeycomb
10) Aluminum Foil Strip Conductor
11) Aluminum Foil Lithographic Plates
12) Aluminum Foil Caul Stock for High-Pressure Laminates
13) Aluminum Foil Paper Board Stocks
14) Aluminum Foil Label Stock
15) Aluminum foil arts and crafts with different colors
16) Other Foil Applications