Anodized aluminum sheet is a sheet metal product consisting of aluminum sheeting exposed to an electrolytic passivation process that imparts a tough, hard-wearing protective finish on its surface. Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leader in anodized aluminum sheet manufacturing with various worldwide applications.
Specifications of Anodized Aluminum Sheet For Outer Wall:
a) Series: 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1200, 1235, etc.
b) Series: 3003, 3004, 3005, 3104, 3105, 3A21, etc.
c) Series: 5005, 5052, 5083, 5086, 5154, 5182, 5251, 5754, etc.
d) Series: 6061, 6063, 6082, 6A02, etc.
e) Series: 7005, etc.
f) Series: 8006, 8011, 8079, etc.
2) Thickness: 0.20mm - 10mm
3) Width: 600mm - 2000mm
4) Length: 600mm - 6000mm
5) Temper: all available, H1X, H2X, H3X, O, HXXX
6) Color: gold, silver, black, rose gold, stainless steel, etc.
Features of Anodized Aluminum Sheet For Outer Wall:
1) Super peeling strength
2) Excellent surface flatness and smoothness
3) Superior weather, corrosion, pollutant resistance
4) Even coating, various colors
5) Fireproof, excellent heat and sound insulation
6) Superior impact resistance
7) Lightweight and easy to process
8) Easy to maintain
Packaging of Anodized Aluminum Sheet
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Anodized Aluminum Sheet / Plate:
1) Building exterior curtain walls
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
4) Shop door decorations
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels
7) Industrial materials, materials for vehicles and boats