Thickness: 6mm - 250mm
Width: 1000mm - 4800mm
Length: 1000mm - 12000mm or according to customers requirements
SA516 Grade 70 is an excellent choice for service in lower than ambient temperature applications, has excellent notch toughness and is used in both pressure vessels and industrial boilers.
A516 Grade 70 offers greater tensile and yield strength when compared to ASTM
A516 Grade 65 and can operate in even lower temperature service.
Our plates come with mill certification in accordance with ASTM or ASME. Our plates are fully traceable, usually with hard stamping and we welcome any third party or customer inspection if required which can be arranged with the client.
Specifications of Boiler Plate:
1) Container plate: A516Gr60, A516Gr70, Q345R, 16MnR, Q370R, 16MnDR, 15CrMoR,
A572Gr60, A573Gr70, 13MnNiMoR, 15CrMoR, 12MnNiVR, 07MnNiMoR, 09MnNiDR
2) Low-alloy plate: Q345B/C/D/E, Q390A/B/C/D, Q420A/B/C
3) High-strength plate: Q460C/D, JG590, Q550D, Q690D, SM490A-L
4) Ship plate: AH32, AH36, DH32, DH36, EH32, EH36
5) Bridge steel: Q235QC, Q345QC, Q345QD, Q370QD, Q235GJD, Q345GJB, Q345GJC,
Q345GJD, J510L, ZQS345QK, ZQS460QK
6) Certification: ISO, SGS, BV, CE or as required
7) Thickness: 6mm - 180mm
8) Width: 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2200mm, 2500mm, 3000mm or as required
9) Length: 3000mm, 6000mm, 8000mm, 12000mm or as required
10) Surface: Commonly mill finished surface
Features of Boiler Plate:
1) Heat conduction
2) Excellent freezing, even structure with pressure resistance
3) Good mechanical properties
4) Variety of plate widths, extensive range of thicknesses
5) Quick turnaround
Boiler Plate Steel has good strength, it can be used to make boilers and other components which need to withstand long-term high temperature stress. Boiler Plate Steel has good toughness and resistance to bending, curling and deformation processes. Even after prolonged storage periods it remains tough. Boiler Plate Steel also has good weldability and resistance to intergranular corrosion.
It can also be used for the manufacture of boiler drum, beams and wall panels.
Steel for Pressure Vessels contains: Low-temperature low-alloy steel for pressure vessels, normal temperature pressure steel, quenched and tempered high strength steel plates for pressure vessels.
Packaging of Boiler Plate Steel
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Boiler Plate Steel:
It is widely used in construction, shipbuilding, automobile manufacturing, building bridges, mechanical manufacturing and other manufacturing industries, etc. Also used for petrol, chemical, power, and boiler industries. Other uses include reactors, heat exchangers, separators, spherical tanks, oil or gas tanks, pressure vessels and high pressure water pipes.
We will contact with you within 8 hours