Our Boiler Plate Steel is in stock and readily available, and can be cut to size and
shape according to specific design requirements. All work is governed by an independently
accredited and regularly audited quality system and is ISO 9001 certified.
Specifications of Boiler Plate:
1) Thickness: 6mm - 250mm, Width: 1000mm - 4800mm,
Length: 1000mm - 12000mm or according to customers requirements
2) Standard: GB 713-2008, GB 3531-1996, GB 6654-1996
3) Advantage: light weight, high strength, long service life, beautiful appearance
4) Grade: Q245R, Q345R, Q370R, 15CrMoR, 12Cr1MoVR, (S)A204Gr.A/Gr.B/Gr.C,(S)A285Gr.A/Gr.B/Gr.C,
(S)A299Gr.A/Gr.B, P355GH, A302Gr.A/Gr.B/Gr.C/Gr.D, 387Gr.2/Gr.11/Gr.12/Gr.22, ASTMA455,
(S)A516Gr.55/60/65/70, (S)A517Gr.B/Gr.H, SB410/450/480, etc.
5) Package: standard export package
6) Surface treatment: Coated or Blasting and painting
7) Certificate: BV, SGS and ISO9001:2008 certificates
Boiler Plate Steel has good strength, it can be used to make boilers and other
components which need to withstand long-term high temperature stress.
Boiler Plate Steel has good toughness and resistance to bending, curling and
deformation processes. Even after prolonged storage periods it remains tough.
Boiler Plate Steel also has good weldability and resistance to intergranular corrosion.
It can also be used for the manufacture of boiler drum, beams and wall panels.
Steel for Pressure Vessels contains: Low-temperature low-alloy steel for pressure vessels,
normal temperature pressure steel, quenched and tempered high strength steel plates for pressure vessels.
Packaging of Boiler Plate
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
1) Automobiles, Bridges, Buildings
2) Machinery, Pressure vessel industries
3) Ship building, Engineering, Construction
4) Mechanical manufacturing, Pavement slab, etc.
Features of Boiler Plate:
1) Heat conduction
2) Excellent freezing, even structure with pressure resistance
3) Good mechanical properties
4) Variety of plate widths,extensive range of thicknesses
5) Quick turnaround
Applications of Boiler Plate:
Boiler plate steel is carbon steel of a grade and specification
approved by the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
It is widely used in construction, shipbuilding, automobile manufacturing, building bridges,
mechanical manufacturing and other manufacturing industries etc. Also used for petrol,
chemical, power, and boiler industries. Other uses include reactors, heat exchangers,
separators, spherical tanks, oil or gas tanks, pressure vessels and high pressure water pipes.