Specifications of Brass Clad/Coated Steel Strip for Heat Exchanger Pipe:
1) Brass Grade: C27000 (H65), C22000 (H90)
2) Thickness: 0.2mm - 2.5mm
3) Width: H65(Brass): w≤450mm
4) Tolerance of Thickness (Δ1): δ≤0.5mm, Δ1=0.04mm, 1.0mm≥δ＞0.5mm, Δ1=0.06mm, δ＞1.0mm, Δ1=0.08mm
5) Tolerance of Width (Δ2): w≤200mm, Δ2=0.5mm, 400mm≥w＞200mm, Δ2=0.8mm, w＞400mm, Δ2=1.0mm
6) Inner Diameter for Coil: 508mm/250mm/100mm
7) Outside Diameter for Coil: no more than 1400mm
8) Length for Sheet: 450mm - 800mm
Properties of Brass Clad/Coated Steel Strip:
Manufacturing of Brass Clad/Coated Steel Strip
We use sand paper to polish the surface of copper and steel. Then, mill imposes 130T pressure on the copper and steel to make them cohesive. Next step is the anneal procession, in which big annealing furnaces are applied. Finally, slitting machines slit large coils into the strips you want.
Testing Equipment for Brass Clad/Coated Steel Strip
We have a professional testing center where is settled with advanced equipment to analyze properties of copper steel,such as Rockwell hardness tester and peel force tester.
Packaging of Brass Clad/Coated Steel Strip
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications for Brass Clad/Coated Steel Strip:
3) Electronic stamping
4) Electronic hardware
7) Drawing parts
8) Covering parts
10) Heat Exchanger