Specifications of Copolymer Coated Stainless Steel Tape Brake Line Pipe:
1) Foil thickness: 0.15mm - 0.20mm
2) Reel Width: 15mm - 405mm
3) Coating thickness: 0.040mm - 0.60mm
4) Length: 2025 meter or according to customer
5) Coating material: ethylene copolymer
6) Peel strength of lamination: min. 6.13N/cm2
7) Reel length: >2100m
8) Core inside diameter: 150mm
9) Core material: plastic, steel and chrome coated steel
10) Material available: AISI304, AISI316, AISI316L
11) Tensile strength: 300MPa - 420MPa
12) Elongation: min. 15%
Copolymer Coated Steel Tape used for Armoring cable Brake Line Pipe:
1) Used for armoring cable
2) Thickness: 0.1mm - 0.2mm
3) Width: 20mm - 900mm
4) Length: 1000mm - 3000mm
5) Tensile strength: 300N/mm2 min.
6) Elongation: 25% min.
7) Heat Seal Strength: 17.5N/cm2
Packing of Copolymer Coated Stainless Steel Tape for Cable Armoring Brake Line Pipe
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
To meet the entirety of our customers business needs, Shanghai Metal offers its services as a “One-Stop Shop” for business services including Purchasing, Value-Added Manufacturing, Packaging/Labeling, and Delivery. SMC prides itself on achieving superior results and satisfying customer needs. In this, we earnestly strive to fulfill our role as trustworthy and reliable supplier of business services throughout the entire world.
Our Value-Added Manufacturing Services not only save our customer time from having to out-source, but also spare them the cost of dealing with several disparate shops and deadlines.
Applications of Copolymer Coated Stainless Steel Tape for Cable Armoring Brake Line Pipe:
For cable armoring or cable wrapping
Mainly for Submarine Optical Fiber Cable