Specifications of Duplex Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes:
1) Thickness: 0.6mm - 23 mm
2) Outer Diameter: 20mm - 610 mm (1/2"-24")
BS1387, ASTM A53, ASTM A500, ASTM A795, ASTM A252, ASTM A135, API 5L,
ASME B36.10M, DIN2458, DIN2440/2444, ISO 65, EN10219, EN10255, EN10217
4) Grade: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, Gr.A, Gr.B
5) Section Shape: Round, Square, Rectangular
6) Application: Fluid Transport, Structure Pipe, Gas Pipe, Oil Pipe, Agriculture Equipment, etc.
7) Technique: ERW
8) Surface Treatment: Hot Dipped Galvanized
9) Alloy Or Not: Not alloy
10) Special Pipe: No
11) Zinc coating: Normal AVG: 230g/m2 (30mu - 35mu), Max. 70mu
12) Pipe End Treatment: Plain, Threading or Screwing, Bevelled, Grooved, etc.
Wall Thickness Tolerance of Duplex Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes:
Packaging of Duplex Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Duplex Stainless Steel Pipes/Tubes:
1) Petroleum transportation
2) Effluent treatment
3) Oil Refining
4) Air cooled heat exchanger
5) Cooling spray device
6) Chemical industry
7) High temperature resistant transmission fluid pipe in power station
8) Ship with pressure pipe
9) Exhaust purification device
10) Handrail, Construction and ornament, etc.