Specifications of Food Grade Stainless Steel Sheet:
1. Grade: 304,304l, 316,316l,etc
18/8 and 18/10: These are the two most common grades of stainless steel used for food preparation and dining.
2. Standard: JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN
3. Thickness: Cold rolled:0.4mm-10mm /Hot rolled: 3.0mm-60mm
Common thickness:0.15mm, 0.4mm, 0.8mm, 1mm,1.5mm 2mm, 3mm,5mm, 7mm,etc
4. Width: 1000/1219/1500/2000mm,etc
5. Length: as customer’s requirement
6. Conventional common size: 4 inch X 8 inch ,10 inch x 9 inch
Thin Stainless Steel Sheet Thickness: 0.05mm-0.5mm
7. Surface: 2B, BA, No.1, no.4, no.8, etc
8. Technical processing: Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
Density of Stainless Steel Sheet:
Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications. The following gives a flavour of the full range:
– cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades
– exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles
3.Oil and Gas
– platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines.
– Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners.
5.Food and Drink
– Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing.
– Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks.
– springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire.
– pressure vessels, process piping.
– cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections,reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might otherwise be caused during storage or transportation.
Applications of Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate:
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
•Transport system, oil container
Q1:How many countries you already exported?
A1:Exported to more than 50 countries like Canada, United States, Kuwait, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Singapore etc.
Q2:How can I get some samples?
A2:Small samples in store and can provide the samples for free. Catalogue is available. Customized samples will take about 3-5days.
Q3:What is the MOQ?
A3:Stainless steel sheets 1 tons for stock material.
Q4:What is the delivery ?
A4:Sample order’s delivery time is 3- 5days. Regular orders are about 15-20 days.
Q5:How does your company do regarding quality control?
A5:Third party inspection like BV and SGS reports, production process followed the ISO 9001 system.
We will contact with you within 8 hours