Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading PVD titanium-coated stainless steel sheet manufacturer and supplier.
PVD titanium-coated stainless steel is also known as Ti-stainless. Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is an environmentally friendly vacuum coating process that provides brilliant and durable decorative finishes on ABC (Architecture & Building Construction) field, household appliances, stainless steel sheet, door hardware, jewellery, electronic components etc.
If you want to know more about related stainless steel products, please feel free to contact us, we’ll reply you within 24 hours.
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate:
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes.
→Hot rolled material is annealing in cold rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
→All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shift operation.
→All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
→These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
→Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling, annealing and pickling by our experienced staff.
Stainless steels of various kinds are used in thousands of applications. The following gives a flavour of the full range:
– cutlery, sinks, saucepans, washing machine drums, microwave oven liners, razor blades
– exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles
3.Oil and Gas
– platform accommodation, cable trays, subsea pipelines.
– Surgical instruments, surgical implants, MRI scanners.
5.Food and Drink
– Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing.
– Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks.
– springs, fasteners (bolts, nuts and washers), wire.
– pressure vessels, process piping.
– cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections,reinforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Titanium Sheet/Plate:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might otherwise be caused during storage or transportation.Usually, stainless steel titanium sheets are packed with PVC coat main side and packed in wooden crate.
Applications of Stainless Steel Titanium Sheet:
Typical applications for mirror finish stainless steel includes
2. Elevator cabin
3. Construction field
4. Kitchen equipment
5. Ships building industry
6. Machinery and hardware fields
7. Military and electricity industries
8. Petroleum and chemical industries
9. Food processing and medical industries, etc
Applications of Ti-HL&Ti-No.8 finish:
1. Building applications
a) Column covers
b) Elevator doors
c) Escalators and moving walk cladding
d) Ornamental and decorative cladding
e) Hotel entrances
f) Architectural trims and accents
g) Telephone booth
2. Home fixture applications:
a) Kitchen appliances
d) Mail boxes e) More
3. Industrial fixtures applications:
a) Medical instruments
b) Electrical products
Q1:How many countries you already exported?
A1:Exported to more than 50 countries like Canada, United States, Kuwait, Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Singapore etc.
Q2:How can I get some samples?
A2:Small samples in store and can provide the samples for free. Catalogue is available. Customized samples will take about 3-5days.
Q3:What is the MOQ?
A3:Stainless steel sheets 1 tons for stock material.
Q4:What is the delivery ?
A4:Sample order’s delivery time is 3- 5days. Regular orders are about 15-20 days.
Q5:How does your company do regarding quality control?
A5:Third party inspection like BV and SGS reports, production process followed the ISO 9001 system.