High Carbon Steel Strips are steel strips which can successfully
undergo heat-treatment and have approximately 0.6–0.99% carbon
content. High carbon steel coils are very strong
and are used for springs and high-strength wires.
Specifications of High Carbon Steel Strip:
1) Standards: DIN EN 10132, or according to customer request
2) Grade: #40, #45, #50, #60, #70, #75, 65Mn, T8, T8A, T10, T10A, 50GrVA, 60Si2Mn, SK4, SK5
3) Thickness: 0.2mm - 5.0mm
4) Width: 10mm - 400mm
5) Length: as customers' request
6) Color: yellow, blue, white, etc.
Manufacturing of High Carbon Steel Strips
Uncoiler → Flattening → Shearing → End Welder → Spiral Accumulator → Edge milling machine → Inspect → Forming Machine → HF welder → On Line Ultrasonic Testing → On line welding seam heat treatment → Air cooling water cooling → Sizing → Flying Saw → Flattening test → Overall dimensions inspection → Measure length/weight → Marking → Coating → Packing → Transportation
Parameters of High Carbon Steel Strips:
Elements of High Carbon Steel Strips:
Packaging of High Carbon Steel Strip
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of High Carbon Steel Strips:
1) Band saws, Clutches, Spring washers, Lockmaking, Shoemaking, Safety belts, Machinery parts, etc.
2) Infrastructure: Building and Construction: Roofing, Terrace, Window Frame, Door: Rolling-up Door
3) Shutter: Mobile House
4) Interior Decorations: Wall, Door Frame, Steel Structure, Screen, Ceiling, Elevator
5) Household Appliances: Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave Oven, Air-Conditioner, Duplicating Machine, etc.
6)Transportation: Auto Panel, Interior Decorative Panel, Carriage Panel