Transformer copper content> 99.95%. Not allowed to contain scale, oil, coating, paint and other impurities. Do not contain wool,
car, debris and thickness <1mm copper. The advantages and disadvantages of the transformer can be divided into copper transformer
and half-copper transformer, the transformer coil to determine their own loss of size, the greater the loss of their own
output power less, so the use of copper is the best.
Specifications of Inner Groove Copper Tube for Transformer Components:
1) Standard Complied: ASTM B-68, GB/T 20928
2) Grade: C11000, C12200, C2680, C27200, C27000 etc.
3) Temper: soft drawn or light soft drawn
4) Unit Weight: 34kg - 270 kg
5) Outside diameter: 5.0mm - 15.8mm
6) Inner diameter: 4.3mm - 14.22mm
7) Bottom wall thickness: 0.20mm - 0.50mm
8) Total wall thickness: 0.35mm - 0.83mm
9) Fin Groove Depth: 0.15mm - 0.33mm
Customized sizes and shapes are accepted.
Features of Inner Groove Copper Tube:
1) Leak proof
2) Long lasting
3) Accurate groove designs
4) Corrosion resistant
5) High metallurgical strength
6) High temperature resistant
7) High pressure resistant
8) Excellent heat transfer property
9) Good electrical conductivity, etc.
Parameter of Inner Groove Copper Tube:
(for reference only, customized specifications are accepted)
Manufacturing of Inner Groove Copper Tube
Packaging of Inner Groove Copper Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard