Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading PVC-M Water Supply Pipe manufacturer and supplier.
PVC-M refers to modified polyvinyl chloride pipe, which is characterized by the material itself is under less pressure. The PVC-M impact-modified drinking water pipe is made of hygienic PVC resin, non-toxic organotin stabilizer, added with elastomer/inorganic rigid particles for synergistic toughening.
If you want to know more about our PVC-M Water Supply Pipe or get price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
While maintaining the high-strength characteristics of PVC materials, PVC-M pipes have been physically modified to enhance the ductility and crack resistance of the materials with better toughness and high pressure bearing capacity. It can be widely used in water distribution network, industrial production network, industrial sewage, urban and rural drainage and irrigation systems.
1. Before installation, first check the quality of the pipe and fittings, and polish the interface to chamfer.
2. Wipe the working surface of the socket and socket clean.
3. Draw the insertion length line.
4. Apply the lubricant evenly with a brush Brush on the socket.
5. Apply lubricant to the socket evenly with a brush.
6. Align the socket of the pipe with the socket to ensure the straightness of the inserted pipe section for bonding.
Matching pipe fittings: