Specifications of Stainless Steel Blind Flange:
1. Stainless Steel : ASTM A 182, A 240
2. Grade : F304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H,904L, Duplex stainless steel, etc
3. Standard: DIN, ANSI, UNI, JIS, ASTM, ASME and more
4. Process: Forged
5. Pressure: PN16 to PN250 or 150 to 2500 lb or 10 to 40K
6. Dimension: ANSI B 16.5 from 1/2" to 24" and classes150 to 2500 (complete range)
Sealing surface forms of Stainless Steel Blind Flange:
Plane (FF), Raised Face (RF), uneven surfaces (MFM), tongue and groove surface (TG), ring joint surface (RJ)
The scope of European system for stainless steel flanges
The scope of American system for stainless steel flanges
Package of Stainless Steel Blind Flanges:
The stainless steel flange products are packed according to the international standards and regulations as well as to customer's requests. We would take great care to avoid any damage during storage or transportation of the stainless steel flanges.
Application of Stainless Steel Blind Flange:
Used in quick assembly to save the cost, these are also used in less strict requirements in terms of length of pipe section.