Material: 304, 304L, 321,etc.
Standard: ASME, MSS, HG, etc
Type: 90° and 45° Socket Welded Elbow
Specifications of Stainless Steel Socket Weld Elbow:
1. Size: 1/8 inch-4 inch; DN6-DN100
2. Pressure: 3000#, 6000#, 9000#
3. Standard: GB/T14383-2008
SH/T3410-1996(DN=10-80mm SCH80, sCH160)
4. Manufacture process: Forging or machining
5. Material: 304-304H-304L-304N-304LN 316-316H-316L-316N-316LN 321-321H-347-347H
Types of Stainless Steel Socket Weld Elbow:
Package of Stainless Steel Pipe Fitting:
The stainless steel pipe fitting products are packed according to the international standards and regulations as well as to customer's requests. We would take great care to avoid any damage during storage or transportation of the stainless steel flanges.
Application of Sanitary Stainless Steel Socket Weld Elbow:
SW Fittings are family of high pressure fittings are used in various industrial processes.
1. They are used for lines conveying flammable, toxic or expensive material where no leakage can be permitted, and for steam 300 to 600 PSI.
2. They are used only in conjunction with ASME Pipe and are available in the same size range.
3. They are used in areas where pipe-work is permanent and are designed to provide good flow characteristics.
We will contact with you within 8 hours