Specifications of Stainless Steel Tube Coil:
1) Process Method: Cold Drawn, Cold Rolled, Bright Annealed
2) Surface Finish: Bright Annealed
3) Standards: ASTM A213/ASME SA213, ASTM A269/ASME SA269, EN10216-5, JIS G3463, etc.
4) Materials: TP304/L/H; TP316/L/Ti; TP309S; TP310S; TP321/H; TP317L; TP347/H, etc.
5) Ends: Beveled End/Plain End
6) Size Range:
OD: (4.76mm - 25.4mm)
WT: (0.71mm - 2.11mm)
7) Package: woven bags
8) Tolerances: According to the specification or customer’s request and drawings
9) Applications: Instrument tubing, chemical injection tubing, hydraulic tubing, high pressure tubing, cleaned tubing, heat exchanger, etc.
10) Inspection: PMI Test, Hydraulic Test, Eddy Current Test, Non-destructive Test, etc.
Manufacturing Process of Stainless Steel Tube Coil
The process commences with the formation of welded mother tube on the tube mill from imported and tested prime quality stainless steel strips. The latest TIG multi electrode welding technique is employed for superior weld quality and 100% fusion, with argon purging, no filler metal added.
Packaging of Stainless Steel Tube Coil
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Stainless Steel Tube Coil:
1) Instrument tubing
2) Chemical injection tubing
3) Hydraulic tubing
4) High pressure tubing
5) Cleaned tubing
6) Heat exchanger, etc.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Tube Coil:
a) More than 70 meters long Cold drawing machine
b) The temperature of Bright annealed furnace can reach 1350℃
c) Ultrasonic & Eddy Current Testing United Equipment
2) Coil tube:
a) Reduce your cost
b) Improve the security
c) Compact package for shipment and storage