Length: 6 meters or customized
Characteristic: Resistance to external pressure and high temperature
Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading MPP Pipe manufacturer and supplier.
MPP pipe, also known as MPP power cable protection pipe, is divided into excavation type and non-excavation type. MPP pipe uses modified polypropylene as the main raw material. It has the characteristics of resistance to high temperature and external pressure, and is suitable for medium and low voltage transmission lines and cables below 10KV.
If you want to know more about our MPP Pipe or get price please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
The common specifications of pipes are from 110mm to 250mm in diameter, which are divided into ordinary type and reinforced type. The ordinary type is suitable for excavation and laying construction and trenchless crossing construction with a buried depth of less than 4M; the reinforced type is suitable for trenchless crossing construction with a buried depth of more than 4M.
1. MPP power tube has excellent electrical insulation.
2. MPP power tube has high heat distortion temperature and low temperature impact performance.
3. MPP power pipe has higher tensile and compressive performance than HDPE.
4. MPP power pipe is light weight, smooth, small friction force, and can be welded by heat welding.
5. The long-term use temperature of MPP power tube is 5～70℃.
Technical Information of MPP Pipe:
After digging the direct buried cable trench, first lay a sand cushion on the bottom of the trench and remove the debris in the trench before laying the cable.
After the cable is laid, sand should be filled immediately, and a layer of brick or concrete slab should be placed on the cable to protect the cable, and then backfill.
In addition to the construction of directly buried cable protection pipes, its protection is also a more important step. It directly determines the later performance of the cable pipe and the service life of the cable pipe. Generally, after the cable is laid, use fine soil or Fine sand, cover the cable tube by 100-150mm, cover the upper part with brick or cement, stagger the gap between the upper and lower layers, and then fill it with soil and ram.
Familiar with the above two laying items, then when the cable protection pipe is constructed underground, the work efficiency can be reduced by half.
Attentions during the construction:
1) It is strictly forbidden to throw, hit, score, or expose the pipes randomly during transportation and construction.
2) The axis of the two pipes should be aligned during the hot melt butt joint, and the end face should be cut vertically and flat.
3) Processing temperature, time, pressure, and weather conditions are adjusted accordingly.
4) The minimum bending radius of the pipe should be ≥75 pipe outer diameter.