Specifications of Stainless Steel Fiber:
1) Grade: 316L, 302, 304, 430, etc.
2) Main Material: AISI 316L, etc.
3) Size: 2µm - 50µm
4) Fiber Length: 1mm - 120mm
5) Specific Gravity: 7.98g/cm3
6) Melting Point: 1350 degrees Celsius
7) Thermal Resist: 650 degrees Celsius
8) Pull Broken Strength: 11.0g/30.0g
9) Elongation: min. 1.0%
Technical notes of Stainless Steel Fiber:
Packaging of Stainless Steel Fiber
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Characteristics of Stainless Steel Fiber:
1) Flexible and soft but durable
2) Best material for different industrial application
3) With great tensile strength and capable to bear high temperature (thermal resistant)
Advantages of Stainless Steel Fiber:
1) High temperature resistant (>650 degrees Celsius)
2) Good electric conductivity
3) Resist to corrosion
4) Resist to washing
5) Permanent electric conductivity
6) Good performance on heat conduct
Applications of Stainless Steel Fiber:
1) Pure stainless steel fiber fabrics
2) Blended spun stainless steel fiber fabrics
3) Stainless steel fiber sintered felt
4) Conductive plastics for electromagnetic shielding and antistatic, anti-counterfeit and antistatic paper
5) Fiber reinforced material
6) Antistatic brush, antistatic wrist band, etc.
7) High temperature heating body, cushion mould and conveyor belt