Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading Stainless Steel Tie Wire supplier and manufacturer.
Use of stainless steel straps
1. electricity: its advantages are manifested in:
(1). Not limited by the shape and size of the bundled object
(2). Simplifies the complexity of traditional hoops
(3). Good fastening performance guarantees the safety of bundled objects
(4).Stainless steel cable ties are anti-corrosive and resistant to high temperatures
(1). Thermal insulation board for automobile exhaust pipe
(2). Automobile drive shaft boot
(3). Brake busbar
(5). Car inlet and outlet pipes and air pipes
3. Municipality: The superiority of stainless steel cable ties in municipal and signal signs:
(1). Not limited by the shape and size of the surface of the bundled object;
(2). Good fastening performance ensures the stability and safety of the signage;
(3).Simple structure and high-strength strapping reduce the cost of municipalities;
(4). The selection of stainless steel materials has beautified the environment and beautified the municipality;
4. Industry: Stainless steel cable ties are widely used in various fields of industry. Industrial cables, industrial pipelines, industrial signs, industrial water towers and other aspects have a good performance.
5. the pipeline
There are a wide range of applications for fastening indoor communication cables and outdoor communication cables.
7. Aviation: In the special field of aviation, stainless steel cable ties have outstanding performance.
If you want to know more about our Stainless Steel Tie Wire products or price please feel free to contact us,we will reply you within 24 hours.
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Tie Wire:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might otherwise be caused during storage or transportation.
1. Reply Your Inquiry Within 24 Working Hours.
2. Experience Staff Answer All Your Questions In Fluent English.
3. Customized Design Is Available. OEM And ODM Are Welcome.
4. The Third Party Inspection Is Accepted.
Applications of Stainless Steel Tie Wire:
1. Stianless steel fasteners,Tie wire, pins, lashing, forming wire, filters, gaskets, elevators, safety wire, shaped and flat wire
2. Conveyors, jewelry, springs, brush welding, electrical, wire line, craft, bicycle fittings,railings
3. Kitchen and sanitation tools, goods shelf, pet cages, gill racks, decorative handles and baskets
4. Food and medical machinery accessions and many more applications.
Characteristics of Stainless Steel Tie Wire:
a. Excellent straightness
b. Uniform and beautiful surface condition
c. Excellent coil forming ability
d. High elasticity and high fatigue resistance
e. Strong corrosion resistance
Q: What is wire diameter?
A: Wire diameter is always checked with a micrometer caliper. Diameters of wires in both directions should be checked.
Q: What are the types of stainless steel wire?
1. Electrolysis Polishing Wire
2. Spring Wire
3. Annealed Wire
4. Stainless steel wire for wire rope
5. Stainless steel wire for Weaving
6. Spoke wire
7. Stainless steel Welding Wire
8. Fine Stainless steel wire
Q: What’s the delivery state?
A: S, LD, WCD
Q: Can I get samples?
A: We are pleased to provide samples for your testing and inspecting.
The sample is free, but you only need to pay for the courier charge.
Q: Can I add our label or sticker on the rolls, carton or pallet?
A: Yes, sure. But please note that it doesn’t contain any material on copyright infringement.
Q: What are applications of stainless steel wire?
1. Applied to kitchen utensils, all kinds of baskets, industrial appliances, high-end office supplies, etc.
2. Different types of spring.
3. Used in mine and coal mining machinery, screen pipe, sieve plate, centrifuge basket.
4. Suitable for the production of wire rope.
5. Widely used in the preparation of ordinary net, screen and heatproof transportation net.
6. For spoke of bicycles, autos and motorcycles.
7. Used as semi-manufactured wire of core wire for welding wire, welding wire for SAW, TIG, MIG for electrode production.
8. Used in various large-wire-number high-precision filter, anti-radiation anti-static composite materials, automotive air bag restraint system, shielding net of optical fiber and cable and etc.