Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading stainless steel microwire / stainless steel wire supplier and manufacturer.
Stainless steel microfilaments have good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, high strength, high elasticity, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and thermal stability in an oxidizing atmosphere. Widely used in textiles, with good shielding, anti-magnetic, anti-static, anti-radiation ability, its superior performance.
Stainless steel microfilaments are widely used in textile, aerospace, military, pharmaceutical, biochemical, modern industrial, modern civil, petrochemical and other industries. Due to the high scientific and technological content of stainless steel microfilaments, and has a broad market prospects. Stainless steel microwire is widely used in stainless steel wire mesh weaving, stainless steel wire rope, stainless steel hose, stainless steel binding wire and other industries.
If you want to know more about our stainless steel microwire / stainless steel wire products or price please feel free to contact us,we will reply you within 24 hours.
1. The diameter of the fiber can be customer request from 2μm-10μm.
2. The fiber's filaments and breaking strength of single fiber can be controlled by the customer's request.
3. The fiber's room temperature resistance will change along with the stainless steel state.
Packing Information of Stainless Steel Wire/Stainless Steel Microwire:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might otherwise be caused during storage or transportation.
1. Reply Your Inquiry Within 24 Working Hours.
2. Experience Staff Answer All Your Questions In Fluent English.
3. Customized Design Is Available. OEM And ODM Are Welcome.
4. The Third Party Inspection Is Accepted.
Characteristics of Stainless Steel Wire/Stainless Steel Microwire:
1. Flexible and soft but durable
2. Best material for different industrial application.
3. With great tensile strength and capable to bear high temperature (thermal resistant).
Advantages of Stainless Steel Fiber/Stainless Steel Microwire:
1. High temperature resistant (>650 degrees Celsius)
2. Good electric conductivity
3. Resist to corrosion
4. Resist to washing
5. Permanent electric conductivity
6. Good performance on heat conduct
Applications of Stainless Steel Wire/Stainless Steel Microwire:
1. Pure stainless steel fiber fabrics
2. Blended spun stainless steel fiber fabrics
3. Stainless steel fiber sintered felt
4. Conductive plastics for electromagnetic shielding and antistatic, anti-counterfeit and antistatic paper
5. Fiber reinforced material
6. Antistatic brush, antistatic wrist band etc
7. High temperature heating body, cushion mould and conveyor belt
Q: What is wire diameter?
A: Wire diameter is always checked with a micrometer caliper. Diameters of wires in both directions should be checked.
Q: What are the types of stainless steel wire?
1. Electrolysis Polishing Wire
2. Spring Wire
3. Annealed Wire
4. Stainless steel wire for wire rope
5. Stainless steel wire for Weaving
6. Spoke wire
7. Stainless steel Welding Wire
8. Fine Stainless steel wire
Q: What’s the delivery state?
A: S, LD, WCD
Q: Can I get samples?
A: We are pleased to provide samples for your testing and inspecting.
The sample is free, but you only need to pay for the courier charge.
Q: Can I add our label or sticker on the rolls, carton or pallet?
A: Yes, sure. But please note that it doesn’t contain any material on copyright infringement.
Q: What are applications of stainless steel wire?
1. Applied to kitchen utensils, all kinds of baskets, industrial appliances, high-end office supplies, etc.
2. Different types of spring.
3. Used in mine and coal mining machinery, screen pipe, sieve plate, centrifuge basket.
4. Suitable for the production of wire rope.
5. Widely used in the preparation of ordinary net, screen and heatproof transportation net.
6. For spoke of bicycles, autos and motorcycles.
7. Used as semi-manufactured wire of core wire for welding wire, welding wire for SAW, TIG, MIG for electrode production.
8. Used in various large-wire-number high-precision filter, anti-radiation anti-static composite materials, automotive air bag restraint system, shielding net of optical fiber and cable and etc.