Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading stainless steel fiber supplier and manufacturer.
Stainless steel fiber A new type of industrial material, not only has high electrical conductivity, high thermal conductivity, high strength, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, but also has the characteristics of chemical fiber and synthetic fiber; currently widely used in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, electronics, textile , military, aviation, polymer materials, environmental protection and other industrial fields.
Stainless steel fiber, also known as stainless steel, is a very fine stainless steel wire. Stainless steel fiber is thinner than hair, softer than cotton, better than silk, with subtle and soft features. Moreover, the stainless steel fiber itself has a bright and bright metallic luster as well as its special conductive and shielding electromagnetic waves.
The stainless steel fiber is made of stainless steel wire in a bundle drawing process and the diameter varies from 1 μm to 40 μm. It has a metallic color of stainless steel and a bright surface. Since the stainless steel wire diameter is micron level, new characteristics are produced in addition to the original metal properties, which not only maintains the electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance like the stainless steel, but also obtains softness and fine-surface-area similar to those of chemical fiber products. These characteristics are the substrates for producing various stainless steel fiber products.
To learn more about us, visiting the case study.
If you want to know more about our stainless steel fiber products or price please feel free to contact us,we will reply you within 24 hours.
Technical notes of Stainless Steel Fiber:
Packing of Stainless Steel Fiber:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1)Shanghai Metal Standard
1. Reply Your Inquiry Within 24 Working Hours.
2. Experience Staff Answer All Your Questions In Fluent English.
3. Customized Design Is Available. OEM And ODM Are Welcome.
4. The Third Party Inspection Is Accepted.
Characteristics of Stainless Steel Fiber:
1.Flexible and soft but durable
2.Best material for different industrial application.
3.With great tensile strength and capable to bear high temperature (thermal resistant).
Advantages of Stainless Steel Fiber:
1. High temperature resistant (>650 degrees Celsius)
2. Good electric conductivity
3. Resist to corrosion
4. Resist to washing
5. Permanent electric conductivity
6. Good performance on heat conduct
Applications of Stainless Steel Fiber:
1. Pure stainless steel fiber fabrics
2. Blended spun stainless steel fiber fabrics
3. Stainless steel fiber sintered felt
4. Conductive plastics for electromagnetic shielding and antistatic, anti-counterfeit and antistatic paper
5. Fiber reinforced material
6. Antistatic brush, antistatic wrist band etc
7. High temperature heating body, cushion mould and conveyor belt
Q: What is wire diameter?
A: Wire diameter is always checked with a micrometer caliper. Diameters of wires in both directions should be checked.
Q: What are the types of stainless steel wire?
1. Electrolysis Polishing Wire
2. Spring Wire
3. Annealed Wire
4. Stainless steel wire for wire rope
5. Stainless steel wire for Weaving
6. Spoke wire
7. Stainless steel Welding Wire
8. Fine Stainless steel wire
Q: What’s the delivery state?
A: S, LD, WCD
Q: Can I get samples?
A: We are pleased to provide samples for your testing and inspecting.
The sample is free, but you only need to pay for the courier charge.
Q: Can I add our label or sticker on the rolls, carton or pallet?
A: Yes, sure. But please note that it doesn’t contain any material on copyright infringement.
Q: What are applications of stainless steel wire?
1. Applied to kitchen utensils, all kinds of baskets, industrial appliances, high-end office supplies, etc.
2. Different types of spring.
3. Used in mine and coal mining machinery, screen pipe, sieve plate, centrifuge basket.
4. Suitable for the production of wire rope.
5. Widely used in the preparation of ordinary net, screen and heatproof transportation net.
6. For spoke of bicycles, autos and motorcycles.
7. Used as semi-manufactured wire of core wire for welding wire, welding wire for SAW, TIG, MIG for electrode production.
8. Used in various large-wire-number high-precision filter, anti-radiation anti-static composite materials, automotive air bag restraint system, shielding net of optical fiber and cable and etc.