Specifications of Stainless Steel Grating for Drainage Covers:
Plain type (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating), serrated type and I-Shape type with
Bearing bar pitches can be 12.5, 15, 20, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34.3, 40, 60mm, of which 30mm & 40mm are recommended
Features of Stainless Steel Grating for Drainage Covers:
1) Light weight, good strength and large carrying capacity. It is also easy to clean, easy for installation and durable for uses. It can be forged into different styles the space gap can be adjusted according to needs.
2) Available in stock panels or fabricated to meet the project specifications.
3) Large-span, less lost for heavy load compared with cast iron products. Cost can be saved for the risk of being stolen or crushing one if cast iron is uses.
Instruction of selecting steel grating for Drainage Covers:
1) Light & medium duty Maximum recommended spans:
2) Heavy duty Maximum recommended spans:
Packaging of Stainless Steel Grating
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Stainless Steel Grating:
1) Fields of Light chemical industry, Petro-chemistry, Machinery industry, Textile chemistry, Port engineering, Oil and grease chemistry, Agriculture husbandry, Horticulture, Steel industry, Waste disposal, Food processing, Aquatic breeding, Fertilizer industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Parking lot, Cement plant, Oil refinery, Mining and refinery, Power plant, Public utilites, Marine engineering, Shipbuilding, Construction material industry, Defense project, Water plant, Sewage disposal, Paper and pulp industry, Construction industry, Transportation industry, Automobile industry
2) Steel gratings can be used as flooring, catwalk, mezzanines/decking, stair tread, fencing, ramp, dock, trench cover, drainage pit cover, maintenance platform, pedestrian/crowded pedestrian, factory, workshop, motor rooms, trolley channel, heavy loading area, boiler equipment and heavy equipment area, etc.