Standard: ASTM, AITI, JIS, GB
Wall Thickness: from 0.3 mm
Grade: 201, 202, 301, 304, 304L, 321, 316, 316L, 310S, etc.
Specifications of Stainless Steel Round Tube:
1) Standard: GB, ASTM, JIS, DIN
2) Grade: 201, 202, 301, 321, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 409, etc.
3) OD range: 8mm - 1000mm
4) Wall thickness range: 0.3mm - 30mm
5) Length: max. 18000mm or as demand
6) Surface finish: Polishing (180#, 220#, 240#, 320#, 400#, 600#), Hairline, acid pickled and so on
7) Manufacture technology: cold drawn/cold rolled/hot rolled
8) Type: Seamless & Welded
Tolerance of Stainless Steel Tube:
Wall Thickness Tolerance of Stainless Steel Pipes:
Packaging of Stainless Steel Round Tube
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1) Shanghai Metal Standard
We wrap the stainless steel products with anti-rust paper and steel rings to prevent damage. Plus, our storage racks are made of wood. Other kinds of metals are settled in other places, far from the stainless steel. Any unwanted chemical reaction can be prevented.
Applications of Stainless Steel Round Tube:
1) Decoration construction
3) Industry instrument
5) Automobile manufacturing, etc.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does. There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required.
We will contact with you within 8 hours